Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stuffed Paprikas with a twist

"What's for dinner?" hubby asked me when he saw me cooking.
I said "Stuffed paprikas with a twist"
"With a twist?" he asked
"Yeah" I answered with a smile.

Stuffed paprika with a twist (as what i call it). Usually they are cooking stuffed paprikas only with ground meat. My twist is ground meat cooked with green peas, carrots and corns (in a can) but you can use fresh ones too if you want.

So if you want to try this, here's my recipe.



Ingredients:
3 Paprikas (seeds out)
a pound of ground meat
a can of mixed green peas, corns and carrots - or fresh ones
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
a tablespoon oyster sauce
salt and pepper to taste
sliced parsley

What to do:

Saute the onion and garlic on the pan, then add the ground meat, flavour it with oyster sauce, parsley, salt and pepper. When the meat turns brown, add the vegies and your stuff is ready.
Put it inside the paprika. Put it in the oven for 40 minutes on 180 degrees.

Hope you''ll enjoy my recipe for stuffed paprika.

Eet smakelijk!

No comments:

Post a Comment