Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Spaghetti Napolitana (inspired) with meatballs and zucchini


I love pastas, for me, it is like a comfort food after a busy day. When I make my pasta, I always put vegetables on it. This time, I cooked Spaghetti Napolitana with meatballs and zucchini or cougette (this is my own recipe).

This recipe is so easy and so yummy.

To make my Spaghetti Napolitana, you need the following; (good for 4 persons)

2 tbsp. Olive oil
1 medium size onion chopped
1 red paprika (bell pepper) sliced
1 small cougette sliced
750 grams ripped tomatoes, skinned and chopped or you can use ready made tomato sauce (I used the ready made tomato sauce about 500 grams)
fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper
Pasta (any pasta you want)
Meatballs (cooked)

What to do:
Boil the pasta.
Get a pan, saute the onion in the olive oil then add the meatballs and vegetables, when the vegetables are done, add the sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Let it boil and add the torned basil leaves. Put it over your pasta and topped with cheese!



No comments:

Post a Comment