Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Old Fashioned Tea

These days, we usually buy our tea in a grocery store. These teas are already packed in a factory. It's yummy but have you ever tasted the old fashioned tea? I love to drink a cup of tea while watching tv and sitting on the couch after a rough day. My 2 year old daughter loves tea too. So what I really mean about old fashioned tea?

Last sunday, me, hubby and my daughter went biking after dinner and decided to drop by in my brother-in-law's house. My sister-in-law offered me a cup of tea, it was just the best tea i've ever had. Then my she showed me the freshly dried fruits and spices which smells like heaven, it's not like in a grocery that is packed for a cup of tea, you have to use an old fashioned container to hold the peices of tea leaves, fruits and spices. That's what I mean of old fashoined.
She told me if I want to buy something, she'll go with me and show me the store nearby.
I am free from work today, so I called her and we went to the tea/coffee store. While I was walking inside, I can already smell the aromas of fresh coffee beans and tea spices. It's just like smelling your favorite perfume. So relaxing!

They have about 30 kinds of tea flavours. I bought some Rooibos Chocolate kiss (Rooibos tea with chocolate pieces, Zorgelos (anti stress) and Autumn tea.
I will difinitely go back thier and buy more tea. hmmmmm.. Wanna have a cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment