Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Adobong Pusit (Squid adobo)


Adobo is a very common dish in Philippines. I love it, so as my hubby and daughter. Sometimes, I'll make about a kilo of pork abodo and nothing will be left (in just one meal). That's how we love adobo!

I got some fresh squids at the local market nearby, so I decided to cook it as adobo.

This is the picture of my Adobong pusit (Squid adobo).



It is so easy to make it, and it doesn't take so much time.

Here's the Ingredients you need:
Fresh Squids - about 500 grams
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
3 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 meduim size onion (minced)
2 laurel leaves
black pepper (slightly crushed)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon oil

Heat a wok/pan, add the oil, saute the onion, garlic and squids. When the squid changes the texture and color, add the rest of the ingredients and let boil. When boiling, simmer for a few minutes or until the sauce thickens.

Best serve with white rice.

Eet smakelijk!

No comments:

Post a Comment