Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Easy blueberries and dark chocolate chips Muffins

I was watching TV last night and all of a sudden I had the urge of making something. Checked the time, it was 10:30 pm, checked my pantry and saw some ingredients for muffins, so I grabbed my baking tools and hoola, there I was, baking something yummy.

I decided to make blueberries and dark chocolate bits muffins.

Ingredients:
110 grams room temperature butter
250 grams sugar
250 grams flour
2 eggs
Teaspoon vanilla extract
150 ml milk
2 teaspoon baking powder
100 grams fresh blueberries
100 grams dark chocolate chips/galletes

Procedure:
Preheat oven. 180° Celsius or stand 4
Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat. Add the flour, milk and flour and mix thoroughly. Then slowly mix the blueberries and chocolates. Spoon the mixture in the greased muffin trays. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
Eet smakelijk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment